Heckmann Financial is a leading financial planning and advisory firm based in Middleton, Wisconsin. We serve high-net-worth and ultra-high-net-worth individuals, families and related entities. We are passionate about delivering exceptional advice, planning and service, and we use our clients' success as a measure of our own. We believe that financial wealth is only important to the extent that it allows our clients to accomplish their life goals.
As part of our team, our Planning Associates identify and deliver clients' planning needs through a comprehensive approach to their total wealth, life goals and objectives. Our Planning Associates:
- Assist senior planners with preparation of wealth blueprints—net worth statements, cash flow plans, estate summaries, insurance reviews, retirement analyses and tax planning.
- Provide client-level support to Advisors for clients.
- Assist clients with login and other navigation issues with eMoney.
- Effectively capture, manage and facilitate the completion of planning work with an Advisor's direction.
- Actively participate and contribute to Planning Team projects (internal and external).
- Strong analytical, problem solving, and written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to work well with others
- Strong organizational and time management skills with the ability to set priorities and meet deadlines
- Strong attention to detail, accuracy and reliability with the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Life, Accident & Health insurance licenses
- Bachelor’s Degree in business, finance and/or equivalent work experience
- Series 7, and 63
- Completed or currently working toward CFP® certification.
- Proficient in the Microsoft Office suite (Excel, Word, Outlook).
Please submit resumes (with cover letters) to email@example.com.