Director of Planning
Heckmann Financial is a leading financial planning and advisory firm based in Middleton, Wisconsin. We serve high-net-worth and ultra-high-net-worth individuals, families and related entities. We are passionate about delivering exceptional advice, planning and service, and we use our clients' success as a measure of our own. We believe that financial wealth is only important to the extent that it allows our clients to accomplish their life goals.
As part of our team, our Director of Planning identify and deliver clients' planning needs through a comprehensive approach to their total wealth, life goals and objectives. Our Director of Planning:
- Work jointly with lead advisors and specialists on designated client relationships.
- Oversee and prepare client analysis net worth statements, cash flow plans, estate summaries, insurance reviews, retirement analyses and tax planning.
- Are responsible for coordinating client implementation with internal hubs and outside service providers.
- Mentor and develop planning associates.
- Actively participate and contribute to Planning Team projects for efficiency, productivity, advice and client experience.
- Life, Accident & Health Insurance licenses
- Series 7 & 63
- Advisory services and broker/dealer experience with demonstrated investment knowledge and understanding of markets, products, platforms, and services
- Bachelor’s Degree in business, finance and/or related industry experience
- Ability to assess client financial situations and analyze portfolios to develop and implement comprehensive financial plans aligned with client goals
- Counsel representatives on a variety of proactive approaches, investments and solutions
- Strong analytical, problem solving, and written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail, accuracy and reliability with the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- 2-3 years financial planning experience
- Committed to professional development (e.g. CFP®, CPWA®, RICP®)
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work and thrive in a collaborative professional team environment.
- Familiarity with Microsoft applications and data entry and information retrieval software
Please submit resumes (with cover letters) to email@example.com