Client Services Associate
Heckmann Financial is a leading financial planning and advisory firm based in Middleton, Wisconsin. We serve high-net-worth and ultra-high-net-worth individuals, families and related entities. We believe that people are motivated to have a bigger impact with their wealth. We help clients simplify their financial lives, make better decisions and bring focus so that they can maximize their time, money, relationships and ultimately, their impact.
The Client Services Associate is an integral part of the overall client experience, supporting the Wealth Management Team. A high degree of accuracy is required, with the Client Services Associate acting to ensure a satisfying and memorable client experience. Client Services Associate role:
- Coordinates, prepares, mails and processes initial document packages.
- Handles all necessary account maintenance such as wires, journals, check requests, transfers and money-links, new applications, changes of address, etc.
- Processes any returned documents from clients including contracts & investment policy statements, applications, transfer paperwork, etc. according to established department procedures.
- Inputs and maintains accurate client information in all appropriate databases and software applications.
- Tracks outstanding client transfers and purchases/redemptions of alternative assets.
- Effectively manages and prioritizes work flow created from CRM action items, phone calls from clients, emails, and additional work not flowing through the central database.
- Verifies that all requests to custodians are received and handled to completion.
- Scans and files any paperwork directly generated by personal daily activities and assists the team with scanning/filing when necessary.
- Ensures that complete cost basis information for client accounts is updated and available with the appropriate custodian.
- Actively participates and contributes to Client Services Associate projects (internal and external).
- Develops an understanding of the Firm's Financial Solutions philosophy, programs, features and benefits. Strives towards a thorough understanding of firm services, philosophies, and ideologies.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum of one (1) year experience in the financial services industry with a concentration in securities and investment operations
- Series 7, and 63
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, a can-do-attitude, enthusiasm, and a strong aptitude for learning.
- The ability to effectively prioritize workloads and complete tasks within well-defined guidelines and time constraints is essential.
- Organizational skills and attention to detail are critical given the nature of paperwork, processes, and work, upon which both clients and the Wealth Management Team depend.
- Analytical thinking skills with the ability to draw on a range of resources to ensure a high-quality outcome across the position responsibilities.
- Familiarity with the Pershing platform
- Microsoft Office proficiency
- Excellent customer service and administrative abilities.
Please submit resumes (with cover letters) to firstname.lastname@example.org.