Associate Wealth Management Advisor
Heckmann Financial is a leading financial planning and advisory firm based in Middleton, Wisconsin. We serve high-net-worth and ultra-high-net-worth individuals, families and related entities. We are passionate about delivering exceptional advice, planning, and service and we use our clients' success as a measure of our own. We recognize that good investment performance is the critical to meeting our clients' financial objectives. But more than that, we believe that financial wealth is only important to the extent that it allows our clients to accomplish their life goals.
As part of our team of specialists, our Associate Wealth Advisors ensure our clients' best interests come first, and their most complex planning needs are identified and met through a comprehensive approach to their total wealth, life goals, and objectives. They:
- Serve as resource for clients with complex needs around financial planning, investments, insurance, tax management, executive compensation, retirement analysis, estate planning, philanthropy and business succession planning.
- Think both strategically and tactically, identify solutions appropriate for each client's situation, and help design, implement and manage the planning process.
- Responsible for developing and strengthening client relationships.
- Develop niche expertise in certain business segments and serve as a resource to the firm in that area.
- Series 7
- The following designations are desired: CFP®, CPWA®, WMCP®, RICP®
- Five years in securities industry
- Familiarity with Microsoft applications and data entry and information retrieval software
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong critical thinking, financial analysis and problem-solving skills required
- Ability to manage multiple diverse projects and assignments in a timely and quality manner
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to work with a high degree of accuracy
- Demonstrated ability to maintain effective working relationships with clients
- Ability to look beyond the obvious and not stop at the first answers
- Willingness to learn
- Ability to embrace change and work in a fast-paced environment
- Able to work both independently and in a team
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Expert technical knowledge in their area of specialization.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Entrepreneurial minded and self-sufficient.
- Ability to work and thrive in a collaborative professional team environment.
- Ability to partner with client's other advisors (attorney, accountant); highly respected by external professional advisor community.
Please submit resumes (with cover letter) to firstname.lastname@example.org.